Hey, Welcome to my Affiliate Bots 2.0 Review!
Make $417 in a single day? You must be wondering if that’s even possible. So if the question “Is Affiliate Bots 2.0 a Scam?” came across your mind.
It’s alright, I will explain everything to you as simple as I can in this review, even though the program consist of 37 different software.
Firstly, I am really proud of you for taking your valuable time to do your own research before purchasing any course or services.
Secondly, that’s how you find the best proven method to avoid scams and make real money online instead!
Don’t get scared because I will talk about the 37 automated bots within this program, I will tell you about it in a very well summarized manner.
It will be over before you know it, so here we go.
Affiliate Bots 2.0 Overview
Name: Affiliate Bots 2.0
Owners: Chris X
Launched: February 2019
SAP Ratings: 50/100
Best Suited For: Advanced or Experienced Affiliate Marketers
Summary: Affiliate Bots 2.0 is fairly cheap for the value it offers. I wouldn’t recommend newbies or beginners for this course though, the reason for that is because this program has a lot of automated stuff going on, and you need to understand the basics of most of the stuff. It’s a takeaway for experienced affiliate marketers for sure.
Recommended: Yes to Experienced, and No to Beginners
What Is Affiliate Bots?
What exactly is Affiliate Bots and why is there a second version of it? The first version of Affiliate Bots came out in November 2018.
It was a success, because there were hardly any refund requested.
Not long thereafter, in February 2019, Affiliate Bots 2.0 came out. And the reason for that is extra feature for traffic generation and things like that.
Chris X the well-known internet marketer created affiliate bots with the thought of automating.
His program revolves around an online business model called affiliate marketing.
All the tools (37) within affiliate bots are created to help you in your affiliate marketing business. Like I said earlier, this program holds a lot of value, but it can be hard to swallow for beginners.
All the tools found inside are specifically created for you to focus on a specific platform like JVZOO or Amazon etc.
I am not a big fan of automation when it comes to online business, I can tell you that now. But the tools found within Affiliate Bots aren’t too shabby.
They are indeed legit and can help you with your affiliate marketing business. The tools will help you choose what kind of affiliate offers to promote and from which affiliate network and things like that.
Here’s a list of the programs included in the 37 auto bots:
- Affiliate Video Robot
- Domain Aveli
- Sites DB
- Traffic DB – 2,000 traffic opportunities for the make money online and internet marketing niche
- Geo Bots – Switches HTML to put location specific verbiage onto your website. Increases conversions.big 5 counties and top 10 states in the US.
- Niche Money
- Traffic Bots
- Keyword Titan
- Titan Theme
- Drop Aveli
- AI Search Engine
- Web Widgets
- Auto Website Tool
- Banner Bots
- Affiliate Ads 2.0
- Launch Pulse
- Affiliate Ads 2.0
- IM Affiliate Bots 2.0
- Hosting Affiliate Bot
- Warrior 50 Resell DB
- 1 Click Affiliate
- Rapid Video Ranker
- $1000 of training on Internet Marketing (Facebook, YouTube, Affiliate Marketing, Google SEO)
- Quick Start Training Videos
- a 35-Page Quick Start Guide
- a PDF document to teach you how to use the software
- Videos to show his exact process
- Product creators’ email address
What You Get Inside Affiliate Bots 2.0
The software bots found inside Affiliate Bots 2.0 are legitimate and are proven to help you achieve success easier and much faster.
I will talk about what some of the artificial intelligence bots can do for you.
- HostingAffiliate Bot – This bot will show you the top affiliate program for promoting websites.
- ChristmasAffiliate Bot – This bot can predict the famous or popular products for Christmas and help select the best-selling products for you to promote.
- CB 250 – CB250 will provide you with information about the best-selling products on Clickbank that makes 7 figures on sales a month.
- King of The Zoo – This bot will search out all the top selling products on JVZOO for you to promote, JVZOO is a digital market place.
- Launch Pulse – Provides you with inside knowledge about the product’s launch, ratings, popularity and payout.
- IMAffiliate Bot – Gives you data on the highest converting affiliate products in the last 6 months.
- Auto Affiliate Ads – This bot helps with locating and creating banner ads for hundreds of Clickbank affiliate programs.
- Warrior 250 – This bot gives you the top 250 affiliate programs from WarriorPlus, a digital marketplace like Clickbank.
- King of The Zon – This bot gives you a daily update on the top 200 affiliate products on Amazon.
These 9 software are the core of the package that will provide you with enough intel to choose the best affiliate product to promote as an affiliate marketer.
And here are the supporting programs of the whole package.
- Domainaveli – Looks for great keywords for you to use as your website URLS
- Flip DB – This database fetches about 360 websites that makes up to $26,000 a month from Flippa, an auction site for you to buy or sell your websites.
- AutoMail Software – AutoMail Software helps you with automating your emails, it will help you build an email list and send out emails.
- 1 Click Affiliate – This bot helps you make sales letters, even though the quality is not all that great, you just need to edit it a bit from here and there.
- 1 Click Video Pages – This helps you create videos or sales landing pages for your product.
- Rapid Video Ranker – This tool is quite effective in creating super high converting sales video.
- Resell Database Software – A database with a complete list of websites that offers you digital products for reselling.
Some Bonus Stuff
Aside from the major programs listed above, there are some extra stuff inside Affiliate Bots 2.0, but I wouldn’t really bother with it.
The extra stuff are not that important in the sense that you won’t be really making much use of it because the major ones already does 90% of the stuff.
There’s like a couple more tools for finding affiliate offers and such.
Another thing you will receive within the program is 3 very informative guides. One about SEO on google, one about YouTube SEO and the last one is about Email Marketing.
Like I said, they are indeed very good info and you can educate yourself a lot from it, but the thing is…the 3 guides can be easily found on Google.
So in some sense, you don’t actually have to pay for it. You can just search on Google and find it. But here are the Guides for free.
SEO for YouTube: http://theaffiliatetitan.com/dltitan/tubeguide.pdf
Email Marketing: http://theaffiliatetitan.com/dltitan/emailguide.pdf
How Does Affiliate Bots 2.0 Work?
The online business method being taught in here is affiliate marketing, and the strategies are somewhat traditional, but they work perfectly fine.
I am going to summarize the whole process for you on how to get started with Affiliate Bots 2.0, here are the following steps for you to follow.
1st Step: Choose a Niche That’s Profitable (Niche Money Bot)
The first thing to do when starting out an online business, any online businesses, is choosing the right niche.
Now right in the sense that you are passionate about or it should be super profitable.
Because if you are not choosing something you like, you will most likely stop doing it and quit it for good, and on the other hand.
If you pick something that’s not profitable at all, you will have to work that much harder to earn a steady income.
So that’s why it is highly recommended picking the right niche from the get-go.
Niche Money Bot will help you find the right niche by showing you thousands of profitable keywords. After that, it’s all about choosing the niche that speaks to you the most.
After you found your niche, you jump over to the Keyword Titan Bot to look for keywords. Keywords are a part of the equations for affiliate marketers.
The key here is to find low competition keywords with high search volumes, it’s not easy to find, but with tools like Keyword Titan, it can make things a lot easier.
However, the tool in this program is not top-notch, in my honest opinion there are better tools for that, some free, some are not. Here are the top keyword tools I know.
The one I personally use is Jaaxy, and the amazing thing about Jaaxy is, it is free to use. There’s a paid option, but the premium option is not necessary for now.
2nd Step: Start Ranking On Google And YouTube
Affiliate marketers has been using social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook for decades now to increase their overall sales.
And the most successful affiliate marketers can agree that YouTube traffic has one of the highest converting traffic.
So if you get tons of organic traffic from YouTube and a ton from your website and other social media platforms, the ones from YouTube are more likely to convert into sales.
Within Affiliate Bots 2.0 there is a bot called Affiliate Video Bot, with it you get around 1000 pre-written scripts and prerecorded videos for around 100 different niches.
I, and many successful affiliate marketers like me, would not recommend that. Google and other search engines will pick up on duplicate content.
Duplicating content will get you penalized on Google, and once you get penalized your rankings will start to suffer. On the long run, all your website rankings might drop so low, it’s almost pointless to have it up and running.
So this affiliate software from Affiliate Bots 2.0 is one I am strongly against.
What I Like About Affiliate Bots 2.0
There are a few things I would like to point out, the pros about Affiliate Bots 2.0, my personal opinion on it.
1. The Price Is Very Cheap
Like I said before, the $27 is not super expensive or anything for the value you get. Chris X claimed to have spent well over $17,000 on creating this program.
And the measly $27 is honestly nothing compared to that, even if it’s a bold claim and the truth is, it only took them $10,000. Which is still an absurd amount of money.
2. Intriguing Affiliate Tools
The tools are very interesting to use, even though not all of them are top-notch or top-level programs. Tools that helps you search Clickbank, JVZOO, Amazon and Warrior Plus aren’t half bad.
What I Don’t Like About Affiliate Bots 2.0
There are things I don’t like about Affiliate Bots 2.0, maybe you feel the same way as well.
1. Full Automation, Too Much Attention
Eventhough this program is legit, I still don’t like the fact that it is completely on automation. In my opinions if some of the stuff are automated, that’s fine.
But everything is just TOO much. In order for you to put everything on automation, you need to know the basics of it, and apparently 90% of users don’t.
2. Not For Beginners
This is something mentioned before as well, Affiliate Bots 2.0 is great if an experienced affiliate marketer uses it. The reason for that is because an advanced or experienced affiliate marketer knows what he or she is doing.
A beginner will most likely get frustrated and confused, so I do not recommend that.
Affiliate Bots 2.0 Is Not a Scam, But Here’s a Better Option
Chris X knows what he is doing and he is done a great job, he claimed to have generated well over $2 million dollars in revenue.
And that you will achieve the same kind of success following his blueprint, now I got to say that’s a very bold claim. Making $417 a Day is doable, but not easy, and definitely not like this.
The program is legitimate, but not the best there is. Here’s a better alternative and one I am currently in, Wealth Affiliate.
Check Out This Comparison Between The Two Platforms.
I hope you enjoyed and liked this unbiased review about Chris X’s affiliate program, if you think I left something out or if you have a question you would like to ask, feel free to do so. Stay Cool & Humble!