Hey, Welcome to my Seacret Direct Review!
Did someone told you about this company and how you can get rich really fast without putting in a lot of work? But you don’t know if that’s true?
And you are asking yourself the question, is Seacret Direct a scam?
Or can I really make a full time income with this multi-level marketing company within no time? The questions you are asking yourself are all great questions.
Firstly, I am really proud of you for taking your valuable time to do your own research before purchasing or joining any course or services.
Secondly, that’s how you find the best proven method to avoid scams and make real money online instead!
If you can stay til the end of this review, I might have something for you that you would really love.
But before I show you that something (my secret), let’s talk about Seacret Direct first. Their compensation plan, pros, cons etc.
I will reveal everything about this MLM company for you. Let’s get into it.
Name: Seacret Direct
Owners: Izhak Ben Shabat (Founder), Mordechai Ben Shabat (Co-Founder), Betty Perez (Co-Founder)
Price: $49 Registration Fee, $49 Annual-Fee and $50 For Product Kit
Launched: In 2005
SAP Ratings: 40/100
Best Suited For: People who are willing to sacrifice a lot of their time put into making sales. Seacret Direct’s products aren’t anything near cheap.
Summary: Seacret Direct is a very typical Beauty & Skincare MLM company, but the thing about Seacret Direct is that their expensive product is not easy to promote and sell. You would require close to impeccable selling techniques to make sales.
Recommended: Definitely Not.
What Is Seacret Direct?
Seacret Direct started out small, two brothers immigrated in the US from Israel and that’s how their journey began.
Their initial goal was to attend medical school, but for some reason they got into business, they started doing all kinds of things.
From selling ice cream on an ice cream truck to selling toys for children. When people say “started from the bottom”, this is the perfect example.
But once they started with the Dead Sea products, their entrepreneurial journey really started to go upwards from there, they were crossing $500 million in sales.
Now Seacret Direct has shops in over 9.000 different locations with at least 40.000 marketing executives doing the selling for them.
That’s the reason why they are growing so fast in 5-6 years time.
And now they are one of the bigger dogs within the beauty and wellness niche selling products for nutrition, skincare and hair care.
They also have an A+ rating on BBB (Better Business Bureau).
Seacret Direct Products
Seacret delivers a wide variety of products made with ingredients from the Deep Dead Sea, these ingredients from the Dead Sea are said to have skin rejuvenating and skin repairing nutrients and minerals in them.
So there’s no surprise why Seacret Direct produced skincare products out of them.
They are most famous for their skincare products, but aside from that, they also sell nutrition and hair care products.
Their product line is kinda big, to be honest, cosmetic and beauty products are also in it. And the products are for both men and women.
I will randomly name a few of their products, because they are packed with it.
- Aqua Blast Lanseal Mask: Hydrating & Smoothing
- Active Clear Facial Toner 75ML / 2.5 FL OZ
- Dual Phase Eye Makeup Remover
- Pure Salt Cleanse & Polish Facial Wash
- Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask
Bath & Body
- Mineral Massage Soap
- Conditioning Body Wash Lily Rose
- Dead Sea Bath Salt 400 gr
- Hand Cream with Shea Butter
- Mineral-Rich Body Mud 400gr
- Alkaline Booster
- Shake – Chocolate
- Recovery with HydroFX
- Shake – Vanilla
The products are very expensive and you would have a hard time selling them if you were to become their agent.
Unless you have peculiar selling skills with a charisma that’s seen on movie stars than you stand a chance.
But if you are like me or any average person, you will have a hard time selling them.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Seacret Direct?
The most frequent question that’s being asked is how much it cost to get started with a MLM company. Some are cheaper and some are a tad more expensive.
With Seacret Direct however, you are informed to pay an initial member fee of $49, but that’s only if you decide to be a non-active customer.
Being the non-active customer you are allowed to purchase their products for up to 60% discount.
To be their active customer you are required to pay an additional fee for their starter kits or starter packs. It can cost as much as $50.
And you must purchase at least 200 products while maintaining 4 active lines.
Starting a MLM business is indeed a much much cheaper option than the general brick and mortar business. If you count the startup fees plus the additional products which you still need to purchase.
It will come around $1000 give or take to actually getting started with this online business.
Seacret Direct’s Compensation Plan?
What is Seacret Direct’s compensation plan? Before I tell you about their compensation plan, I want you to know that it is totally fine if you don’t completely get it.
These network marketing companies are well-known for their inexplainable and over complicated compensation plans, some are a bit easier to understand.
But most are 40, 50 or even 60 pages long.
But even for someone like me who has been researching multi-level marketing companies for years, someone who joined this online business model before, I still have a lot of confusion up to this day.
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s see what Seacret Direct’s compensation plan is all about.
I am going to tell you very briefly about the methods of earning with Seacret.
1. Retail Customer Commission: This method of earning is simply by selling the products you buy at Seacret for retail price. As an agent of Seacret Direct you are eligible to earn up to 150% of the retail price.
2. Recruitment Commission: You will get a commission for every person you recruited. You will earn $20 if your recruit purchase the 5 in 5 starter packs, $50 for the WOW starter pack and $150 for the professional starter pack.
3. V.I.P. and Elite Customer Commission: There are 2 ways for you to become the V.I.P. customer. First is by getting at least 500 points in one year. Second is when you place a minimum order of at least $99. And to become an elite customer you need 2.000 points instead of 500 in a year.
4. Team Commission: Team commission is different with Seacret, see it like. All you have to do is recruit 2 people, and those 2 recruits will recruit 2 of their own, and this goes on and on. Before you know it, you will have built your own team and receive infinite commission from the total sales volume of your team. In a nutshell, check the picture out.
5. Performance Bonuses: These bonuses can be earned based on your ranking. There are a total of 14 ranks for you to rank for on Seacret Direct.
- Blue Diamond
- Red Diamond
- Crown Royale
And by the way, you are required to do 3 things in order for you to be qualified for their commissions:
- 35 PV every month
- 200 GV every week
- Get at least 4 V.I.P Customers or Elite Retail Customers.
This compensation plan is straight to the point, not as complicated as most MLM.
You can check out the full compensation plan PDF here if you want, or just watch the video below.
Is Seacret Direct a Pyramid Scheme?
Seacret is without a doubt a multi-level marketing company, but to say that it is a pyramid scheme is over doing it. While it is true that MLM are very similar.
Seacret Direct is not a pyramid scheme, the reason MLM’s are being accused of being a pyramid scheme is because of certain elements.
Mostly because of the way they make money. Take a look at the picture below.
This is how a multi-level marketing company can make money as well, aside from selling directly to the customers. Looks a lot like a pyramid scheme, right?
Recruiting is one of the main methods to make money with a MLM company, if you are not applying this specific method then you are leaving a lot of money on the table.
Hopefully now you understand why there’s a stigma for companies that are a multi-level marketing company.
Pyramid schemes make their money solely from recruiting people, but that’s not all that Seacret Direct is.
But nonetheless, even though it is not a pyramid I still would not recommend this to anyone, especially not you. The reason you want to join a MLM company is because you think it works.
99% of people joining a MLM company lose their money, and only those on the top of the pyramid will make money.
If you joined the company in their early stages then there’s a high probability that you are the 1%.
If that’s not the case, forget it. I am saying this because I have experienced failure within a few MLM companies two years ago.
Is Seacret Direct a Scam?
This is the answer you are looking for since the start of this review, and the answer is no, Seacret Direct is not a scam. They don’t take people money without giving them anything in return.
That’s what scammy companies do.
With Seacret you can definitely earn money by selling the products you bought from Seacret, but, not being a scam does not mean it is a great business opportunity.
If you plan on joining this MLM company once you ruled out the possibility of it being a scam, don’t. There are way better online business alternatives.
Business opportunities that require a lot less investment than this.
Sure, MLM is still a lot cheaper to start with when compared to a brick and mortar business where you would need to hand out $150k to $300k just to get started.
Even if that’s true, the success rate of a MLM company is just not making it a good business opportunity.
What I Like About Seacret Direct/ The Pros
- Amazing Products: I am not going to lie about it, I think the customers feedback speaks for itself. The products they are offering are legit. The ingredients found in the deep sea are very well-known to have positive effects on the skin, and people believe it.
- Higher Than Normal Success Rate: I am going, to be frank with you, there are very few multi-level marketing companies out there where you can actually make money with. And Seacret Direct is one of them, however, you need to be excelled at selling.
- Empathy: Seacret Direct shows a lot of empathy to their customers, you can see that through the way they react to their customers, their compensation plan is hands down one of the most comprehensive ones and that’s not common for any MLM companies.
What I Don’t Like About Seacret Direct / The Cons
- Sky High Prices: Although I agree that you can make money with Seacret Direct easier than other MLM companies, don’t forget that their product prices are pricier than the usual stuff you find on the shelves. It will be hard to sell unless you are exceptionally good at selling.
- Lack of Empathy: I know, I said I liked the way they treat their customers. But I definitely don’t like the way they treat their own employees. Tons of bad feedback from people working for them. This should alert you to be extra careful if you plan to do business with them.
- Lack of Training: Given how competitive this niche already is, there is no training for you to watch and learn. Something they should be doing since day one.
My Final Thoughts On Seacret Direct
My final verdict for this MLM company is, you are better off without it. I really hope I have convinced you by now not to try. There are far better alternatives.
Much higher success rate and much lower startup cost. Yes, I said.
If you think $49 + $50 isn’t that cheap, wait till you see how much cheaper this business model is that I am about to show you.
Remember the little promise I made in the beginning, I was going to show you a little something of my own.
How I am making a 4-figure income at home with just my laptop, internet connection and a hot cup of cocoa. And my secret is affiliate marketing.
I have everything to thank affiliate marketing, Wealthy Affiliate, in particular, that’s the affiliate marketing company that taught me everything from scratch.
And the best part is, it is completely FREE to join(Start).
If you liked this review or it helped you realize something, please leave a comment down below and let me know. If you have any other questions regarding Seacret Direct or Wealthy Affiliate, feel free to ask.