Hey, welcome to my Market Health Review!
If you are just getting started with affiliate marketing or even if you are an experienced affiliate marketer and you are looking for a high paying affiliate program or network, then Market Health should be the one to consider.
Especially if you are in the Health and Beauty niche.
Market Health is the global leader in this particular niche, offering a variety of health and beauty products with high conversion rates.
Amazon associates is great and all, but their commission rate is just way too low for beginners to earn a good amount of money.
That's why it is better to look for an affiliate network that offers you specific niche products, like MH
Firstly, I am really proud of you for taking the time to do your own research before purchasing or joining any course, product or services.
Secondly, that’s how you find the best-proven method to avoid scams and make real money online instead!
Market Health Overview
Best Suited For: Affiliate Marketers who are within the Health and Beauty niche
Summary: Market Health offers a crazy amount of commission, they offer up to 60% commission for their affiliates. That's one of the highest paying affiliate network within the Health and Beauty niche.
Recommended: Definitely YES.
Market Health Commission Payout
Where can you find an affiliate network that pays more than 50% commission? Market Health can pay their affiliates a whopping 60% commission on the products they referred to and sold.
If you were to sell an affiliate product from Market Healthy that cost around $100, you would get paid $60 for your affiliate referral.
$60 into your pocket for just promoting one single product, and that's if you sell only one item.
Above you'll see a picture of one of the offers inside Market Health.
If someone buys one Acnezine bottle, which has a cost of $59.95, you will receive $45 dollars.
Imagine selling 10 bottles in a month, that's not exaggerated right?
Just 10 bottles a month and you could earn $450 dollars already, from just this one product.
They have two affiliate payout offers:
CPA is an established amount of cash you get when someone buys through your affiliate link.
Even if the person decides to buy 2 bottles.
CPS however is when you get paid based on a percentage, for example a 50% CPS on a $200 product would be $100.
CPS is great when someone buys an expensive product or a multiple product all at once, then you will get paid 50% commission on all of it.
But I would recommend going for the CPA offer, because most of the time and the majority of people don't buy a lot of product at once.
Based on my experience with Market Health, they only buy one product/bottle.
And if you do the math 50% of $59.95 is $30 while the CPA offer will give you $45 dollars regardless.
What Does Market Health Offers?
MH claims to be the global leader in the Health and Beauty niche, they have a variety of beauty and health offers for you to promote.
The funny thing is, Market Health has offers in German, French, Spanish and English. So if you are not from the states, but from somewere in Europe, and you are building a health or beauty niche that can come in handy.
They have so many great offers for you to promote as an affiliate, I am currently promoting their products as I speak on one of my websites, Skincarecontrol.com.
Here's a list of their offers:
- Men's Health
- Skin Care
- Weight Loss Products
- Colon Health
- General Health Products
- Pet Health
- Sport's Nutrition
- Women's Health & Beauty
- Health & Beauty Stores
- Sexual Health
- Teeth Whitening
They even have dental offers, how cool is that? Now that I think about it, that could be a very profitable niche as well. Teeth whitening is something a lot of people desire. So there's a tip.
They also have testosterone affiliate programs/offers. You can literally start any of these niches and start making money.
Secrets To Financial Freedom!
Peek Over My Shoulder As I Help You Build Your First Money Making Website, Get Started TODAY For FREE ($0)!
Follow These Steps To Start Making Money With Market Health
If you are new to affiliate marketing or you don't really know how to start with Market Health, jus follow the steps I am about to give you and you will be up and "earning" in no time.
- Sign up with Market Health as an affiliate, you can do it here.
- Wait for their email, once you are accepted and you're an Market Health Affiliate, go to the dashboard here.
- Once you're in the dashboard, check the top left and you will see the options shown to you, click on the offers and find an offer you want to promote.
- Once you found your offer, click on it and you will see all the information needed. Your affiliate link, the most important thing here.
- Now copy and paste your affiliate link to wherever or whoever you want to promote it to (i.e. a website, facebook etc)
If someone buys through your affiliate link, stop whatever you are doing and do the happy dance, because you just earned your first commission from Market Health.
How To Create a Website That Can Make You Money?
You Will Never Be Able To Have a Perfect Work-Life Balance Working From 5-9.
What You Need Is Passive Income!
Create a Money Making Website That Can Generate Cash Flow Every Single Day!
What I Like About Market Health / The Pros
- Market Health offers one of the highest commission payout rate, up to 60% in commission. You can easily earn $30+ on one affilaite offer alone.
- When you can make 20 sales in a day, there's a special offer for you from Market Health. Higher Commission most likely, as if 60% wasn't already insanely high.
- A 30-day cookies, Amazon offers only 24 hours on their cookies.
- Market Health's products has a banners you can use and other promotion supplies.
- You get paid twice a month, on the 1st and 16th of every month (Minimum payout is $20)
- They have affiliate offers/products that are region specific, for example offers in German, French or even Spanish.
- You are allowed to promote offers from Market Health without having a website which is required in most affiliate networks or programs.
What I Dislike About Market Health / The Cons
- They don't offer recurring customers, so if a customer likes the product and buys it again, you won't get commission for that anymore.
- There are some complaints about the payment not being on time, which I haven't really experienced so far.
- There's also complain about wrong amount of payments.
- You have to be active on the Dashboard otherwise you will be logged out automatically, so you have to login again. Kinda annoying.
Are You Are Looking For a Way To Get Started?
If you are looking for a way to start affiliate marketing, if you want to promote Market Health' product, you would need a platform.
A website for example is the oldest and best method to promote your affiliate offers, if you are new to this whole affiliate marketing thing, don't worry.
Even the most successful Affiliate Marketers were starting from ZERO, so you are absolutely fine.
I learnt how to make a website and how to promote offers easily and earn commissions all thanks to Wealthy Affiliate, here's a review about it.
Market Health offers great money if you can sell their product, but you got nothing to it if you can't even sell them, makes sense?
That's why you need to learn how to create a solid platform where you can promote any offers you want and drive traffic to it, that's how you make money.
My Final Verdict On Market Health
Market Health is definitely one of the best affiliate network to join if you are in the Skin care, Health or Beauty niche.
The high converting and high commission offers are just mind blowing.
I don't think there are any other Health and Beauty affiliate networks that can offer this with a 30-day cookies for all their products.
Amazon associates is great, but if you are promoting a specific product like the offers within Market Health, choose Market Health over any other affiliate networks.
Now that was my review about Market Health, if you liked it or if you think I left something out, feel free to leave a comment down below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay cool & humble.
How I Made Thousands Online In 1 Year?
There is a business model I recommend, and it's called affiliate marketing.
The reason why? let me tell you why.
- You do not need to purchase any product to make money.
- You do not need to recruit people to actually make money.
- You are not limited to what you want to promote.
And the best thing is, it is completely FREE to get started with.
I lost thousands of dollars in pursuit of financial freedom, and then it happened, I found it.
I am now making thousands of dollars every single month, month after month.
After burning those midnight oils and work my butt off as a manager in a phone shop, I am now finally able to live the paradise lifestyle I deserve.
I'm not special, I know you can do it, too.
If you want to know about my secrets and how I turned my life around in less than a year, click here.
The Internet Has Changed!
Making Money Online Is Not a Myth, Never Was, Never Will Be, And It Has Never Been More Obvious.
Click The Link Below!