Hey, welcome to my Success By Health Review!
The last thing you want is end up joining a scam and waste not only your time but your hard-earned money, so is Success By Health a scam?
Or is this really a financial opportunity worth trying?
Firstly, I am really proud of you for taking the time to do your own research before purchasing or joining any course, product or services.
Secondly, that’s how you find the best-proven method to avoid scams and make real money online instead!
In order for you to decide whether this company is worth the time and investment or not, you would first need to know a little bit about the company's background, compensation plan, product line,etc.
Alright, I will stop beating around the bush and get right into it, cool?
Success By Health Overview
Name: Success By Health
Owner(s): No evidence (Jay Noland is the CEO)
Price: Affiliate Fee ($49)+ Product Packs ($500 – $1995) + monthly autoship
SAP Ratings: 1/100
Best Suited For: People who have some experience in network marketing or word of mouth marketing. The reason for that is because a lot of selling is required to make money with this company. (hint: DO NOT JOIN)
Summary: An MLM company that is tracked by the FTC, there's a very high probability for this company to be a legit pyramid scheme or scam. Aside from that, this company is within the coffee and tea selling industry. So there are two things you need to remember as we move forward with this review, FTC and Coffee.
What Is Success By Health?
In essence, a coffee oriented MLM company that is run by someone named Jay Noland, who is actually a veteran when it comes to network marketing.
Information about the original founders are nowhere to be found.
Nolan had his fair share of experience with direct selling before he became the CEO of Success By Health, which is a division of Success By Media.
His own multi-level marketing company called Serenity was launched all the way back in 2009 and was bought by Rain International in 2015.
A lot more can be found about Noland if you just take the time to check out his LinkedIn Profile.
But the information regarding Success By Health itself is scattered all over the internet, all I could find are remnants.
On the official website you can find neither the background information nor the owners of this company.
Coffee MLM Worth Checking Out --> Revital U Review
Success By Health's Product Line
Let's take a look at what Success By Health has to offer when it comes to their products.
The products offered by this MLM company are beverages, nutraceuticals, and some more. I will talk a bit about it but I won't go in depth. This is an MLM review not a product review after all.
SBH is known for marketing a beverage under the name MycoCafe.
These coffee/tea beverages are made with Ganoderma coffee and myco-herbs, this type of blend is as unique as it sounds. It lessens the caffeine effect that one would normally experience from coffee.
Let's take a look at the top selling products:
- Gourmet Black Coffee - This coffee has the sweet roasted aroma of coffee beans, made with Ganoderma en a mixture of other ingredients. It sells at $20 a pouch (30 single serve sachets) for retail and $560 for a thirty-pouches package.
- Gourmet Mocha - If you like cocoa, cream and coffee, this is the prefect blend for you to enjoy. it sells at $22 a pouch (15 single serve sachets) for retail.
- Gourmet Chai Tea - This beverage is made with organic Rooibos tea, creamer, special spices, Ganoderma, etc. It is also caffeine-free, so for those who can't stand caffeine, this is a good option. It sells at $23 a pouch (15 single serve sachets) for retail.
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate - Sweet hot chocolate made from the Central American Cocoa, natural sugar, Ganoderma and fine cream. It sells at $22 a pouch (15 single serve sachets) for retail.
- Gourmet Latte - A mix of the gourmet black coffee, creamer, natural sugar and of course the organic Ganoderma. It sells at $22 a pouch (20 single serve sachets for retail and $620 for a thirty-pouches package.
- Gourmet Green Tea - Green tea blend with organic Ganoderma, that's all there is to say about this gourmet tea. It sells at $22 a pouch (20 single serve sachets) for retail.
- Roobois Tea - Made with organic Ganoderma and Rooibos Tea, it sells at $22 for a pouch (20 single serve sachets) for retail.
Aside from tea and coffee, the company also has a separate product line for health supplements.
- G-Burn - If you are above 25 or something and you want lose weight effectrively, and you want something that is result driven, this the product for you. It sells at $59 a bottle (60 capsules) for retail and $649 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- G-Clear - A product that will help you stay relaxed and calm by aiding your body with it's natural mechanism. It sells at $39 a bottle (60 capsules) for retail and $429 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- G-Shield - This product helps with your cellular protection made from a mineral formula and synergistic naturals. It sells at $39 a bottle (60 capsules) for retail and $429 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- G-Drop - A product that rejuvenates the endocrine system, increase cellular detoxification, improve nutrient absorption, etc. It sells at $29 a bottle (2 fl.oz.) for retail and $319 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- Aller G-Stop - A product that will relieve you of your allergy caused by pollen, etc. It sells at $39 a bottle (60 capsules) for retail and $429 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- Ganoderma Essentials - A pure Ganoderma extract that comes in a form of a capsule. Sells at $39 a bottle (60 capsules) for retail and $429 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- Veggie and Fruit Power Plus - A supplement that consist of 22 super nutritious vegetable and fruits, blended together with organic Ganoderma. It sells at $59 a bottle (90 capsules) for retail and $649 for a whole case (12 bottles).
- Life 120 - A multi-vitamin with all the important vitamins and minerals your body needs on a daily basis. It sells at $79 a bottle (120 tablets) for retail and $790 for a whole case (12 bottles).
Secrets To Financial Freedom!
Peek Over My Shoulder As I Help You Build Your First Money Making Website, Get Started TODAY For FREE ($0)!
Is Success By Health a Pyramid Scheme?
The answer to that is, yes. The FTC announced in 2020 that Noland and the SBH is an illegal pyramid scheme.
According to the FTC, Noland has used this MLM company to rob people off their money, as much as $7 million since 2017.
An MLM company is usually not a pyramid scheme unless it:
- Doesn't sell any physical products
- Prioritizes on recruitment
- Makes 80%-100% of its revenue from recruitment
You can safely assume that Success By Health is definitely breaking at least one of those 3 "rules", so they can no longer be considered a legitimate network marketing company.
The similarities between an MLM and a pyramid scheme is this.
The whole business model looks like a pyramid and only those on top of the "pyramid" will make enough money, for example the founder of the company or the ones that joined the company in its early stages.
Everyone else, loses their money.
This is how Noland and the SBH are able to scam people of their cash without them even realizing it.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Success By Health?
It will cost you $49 just to become an affiliate of SBH, but that way, you are only eligible to make retail commissions nothing more.
If you want to participate in the MLM side of the business then you would need to purchase a product package, and there are two available promotional packages for you to choose from:
- Success By Health Affiliate Accelerator Pack ($500)
- Success By Health Affiliate Super Accelerator Pack ($1995)
Yup, I know, that's not cheap at all. There are way cheaper MLM opportunities out there. Some are even completely FREE to get started with.
But it is, however, very common of MLM companies where you have to buy a starter pack first before you can get started.
If you do the math, you need to invest at least $549 right away to get access to all type of commissions within the company.
Have You Ever Heard Of Valentus? (Another Coffee-Based MLM)
Success By Health's Compensation Plan
I am going tell you about the compensation plan in this section. The majority of them are really complicated. I will try my best to help you understand it.
Here are the types of commissions I will be covering:
- Retail Commissions
- Recruitment Commissions (sponsoring commission)
- Residual Commissions
- Infinity Bonus
- BAM Bonus
Retail commissions are generated when an affiliate successfully sell an item or product from the company. The items or products are first bought from the company at a discounted price.
The difference in wholesale and retail price is your profit.
You can also refer customers to purchase the item or product with just an affiliate link, this the most basic way of earning commissions from any legitimate MLM company.
Recruitment commissions, sometimes called sponsoring commissions are the type of commissions you can make when you successfully enrolled someone into the system.
And when the new person decides to purchase a starter package, that's when you will make commissions off of it.
- New Affiliate Purchase Success By Health Affiliate Accelerator Pack (Receive $125)
- New Affiliate Purchase Success By Health Affiliate Super Accelerator Pack (Receive $400)
If the affiliate is able to sell at least 3 of these packages within the first 7 days, they will receive an additional $50.
This type of commission is made when you built your own down line. This is also the primary way for people to make the majority of the money when they join an MLM company.
Not really something an MLM company should prioritize on when it wants to be considered a legitimate company.
The commissions are made through a unilevel structure. If you are an affiliate, you will be placed on the top and the people you personally enroll are on level 1.
And the affiliates that the level 1 enrolls are placed on level 2, and the levels will go on and on.
The commissions are based on the total sales volume and the level.
- You can make 10% on level 1
- you can make 6% on level 2
- You can make 4% on level 3
- You can make 3% on level 4
- You can make 2% on level 5
If you want to make beyond the 5 first level, this is the type of bonus that will help with that. To be eligible for this bonus you need to have achieved at least $15k in team affiliate sales.
With the BAM bonus you can make up to $1.000.000, and as little as $1000 as bonus on a $100 autoship.
- If you are able to recruit at least ten affiliates who in turn recruits ten other affiliates, and all of them are on a $100 autoship. you will make $1000.
- Ten affiliates who will recruit ten affiliates who will recruit ten affiliates on $100 autoship, and you will make $10.000.
- 40 affiliates on $100 autoship, and you will make $100.000.
- 50 affiliates on $100 autoship, and you will make $1.000.000.
The same thing on a $500 autoship. You can make as high as $5.000.000 and as little as $5.000 as bonus on a $500 autoship.
- 20 affiliates on $500 autoship, and you will make $5000
- 30 affiliates on $500 autoship, and you will make $50.000
- 40 affiliates on $500 autoship, and you will make $500.000
- 50 affiliates on $500 autoship, and you will make $5.000.000
How To Create a Website That Can Make You Money?
You Will Never Be Able To Have a Perfect Work-Life Balance Working From 5-9.
What You Need Is Passive Income!
Create a Money Making Website That Can Generate Cash Flow Every Single Day!
Is Success By Health Accredited By The BBB?
No, Success By Health is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). They can't even be found on the website.
The mother company, however, can be found but it is also not accredited by the BBB.
It also has an F rating from BBB. Here's the thing, not being accredited by the Better Business Bureau is not the end of the world for a company.
It definitely helps but it there are evidence that the reviews and accreditation can be manipulated.
So regardless, always do your own due diligence, it never hurts to do some extra research before you invest your money.
What I Like About Success By Health / The Pros
1. Run By MLM Veteran
I have to say that Success By Health looks good because of all the experience from the CEO, Jay Noland. It's always better when an MLM company is being run by someone who is experienced within the field.
Whether you like it or not, Noland is an experienced marketer, his years with multiple companies ought to have given him a good amount of knowledge.
His portfolio doesn't lie.
2. Products Seems Legit
The products offered by Success By Health seems to be legitimate, they are making use of Ganoderma which is a type of mushroom with a bunch of health benefits.
It boosts the immune system and has anti-cancer properties. Whether these supplements are effective or not, I don't know.
Some people are experiencing good results while others aren't. Personally, I haven't tried them, so I refuse to judge it.
What I Dislike About Success By Health/ The Cons
A Pyramid Scheme
I am going to skip all the small things and go straight to the most important one, and that is, a pyramid scheme.
The FTC claimed that SBH is indeed running an illegal pyramid scheme in 2020. The CEO of Success By Health has been sued by the FTC before.
So, I guess this is actually a good enough reason for you not to take part in it.
Unless you want to lose all your hard-earned money and see it go down a bottomless pit for no particular reason and make those running the pyramid scheme richer, this is a no go.
Another Coffee MLM: Check Out My Javita Review
Is Success By Health a Scam?
Is Success By Health a scam? YES. If it was a few years back, the answer would probably be a fifty-fifty. But in 2020 and onward, it is more than obvious.
Success By Health is still in business and the company may be selling a lot of legitimate products and all but the fact that they violated the FTC rules means they are forever marked as a bad business opportunity.
Branded as a pyramid scheme forever.
And honestly, even if they weren't a pyramid scheme but a real legit MLM company, I still wouldn't recommend it to you.
Simply because such a money making opportunity is outdated and the 90% of newcomers WILL lose their money.
At least 44% will quit in less than a year, 50% will quit in their first year and 90% within the first 5 years.
How I Made Thousands Online In 1 Year?
By reading my review on Success By Health, you should know by now that I am not a big fan of MLM, and that's not because I hate them or anything.
Personally, I had a very bad experience with MLM thus why I am not recommending it to anyone.
However, there is a business model I do recommend, and it's called affiliate marketing.
The reason why? let me tell you why.
- You don't need to purchase any products to make money.
- You don't need to recruit people to actually make money.
- You can promote more than 1 product.
And the best thing is, it is completely FREE to get started with.
If you don't like it, no problem. But why wouldn't you try something that's RISK-FREE in the first place?
I was a manager at a phone shop while I was doing this as my side hustle, and now, I can work beside the infinity pool whenever I want . (but don't do that...sunburn xD)
I'm not that special, I know you can do it, too.
If you want to know about my secrets and how I turned my life around in less than one year, click here.
The Internet Has Changed!
Making Money Online Is Not a Myth, Never Was, Never Will Be, And It Has Never Been More Obvious.
Click The Link Below!